⅓ c. Slingshot Cold Brew Concentrate
⅓ c. Milk or Milk Alternative
1 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
⅓ c. Sweetened Condensed Milk
⅙ c. Dark Chocolate Sauce or Durham Distillery’s Damn Fine Mocha Liqueur
½ tsp. Pure Mint Extract
1 drop of Green Food Coloring
Fresh Mint for garnish
Because the Slingshot Cold Brew Grasshopper is a layered drink, you will want to use a wide, bold spoon to help create the layers. We used our favorite cupping spoon from UMESHISO.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, sweet and condensed milk, mint extract, and a drop of green food coloring into a carafe or small pitcher. With a spatula, stir the ingredients together until combined.
- Combine Slingshot Cold Brew Concentrate and milk (or milk alternative) into a measuring glass.
- Start to assemble your drink by pouring the dark chocolate sauce in an 8 oz. glass.
- Angle your spoon over your glass and slowly pour the combined sweetened condensed milk and heavy whipping cream over the back of the spoon on top of the dark chocolate sauce.
- Wipe the spoon clean and repeat step four with the Slingshot Cold Brew Concentrate and milk. Remember to slowly pour the cold brew over the back of the spoon.
- Top with a big dollop of whip cream and garnish with mint.